During open hours, Makerspace functions as an open workspace stocked with numerous tools and materials for free creative time. In other words, people can come in with only their imagination, create to their heart's content, and leave with a completed project.
Benton Makerspace will be open:
- Monday from 9 AM - 12 PM
- Tuesday from 3 PM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday from 2 PM - 5 PM
- Thursday from 9 AM - 12 PM
- Third Saturday of the month from 9 AM - 12 PM
Bryant Makerspace open hours are:
- Tuesday from 9 AM - 12 PM
- Thursday from 2 PM - 5 PM
To reserve the use of certain high-demand equipment, complete and submit an Equipment Use Request. The Glowforge laser engraver and 3D printers are the only machines that a request is required; however, use of other high-demand equipment can only be guaranteed via request.
For a full list of Makerspace equipment and rules, visit our Makerspace page on our website.